Welcome to the Quality Assurance Department (QAD).
Quality Assurance is a process of continuous improvement through self-review of all college systems and processes. It aims to improve the standards of academic environment and the quality of overall services. The Quality Assurance Department (QAD) plays a fundamental role in helping to achieve the college’s vision, mission and values. Our role is to aid and guide the college in this continuous process of quality improvement. This involves a high level of cooperation with all internal and external stakeholders.
The QAD’s responsibilities include:
- Drafting policies and procedures
- Monitoring and reviewing the implementation plans
- Conducting/documenting internal audits
- Collecting and compiling statistical quality data
- Analyzing data to identify areas for improvements
- Preparing reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Ensuring ongoing compliance with quality and OAAA requirements.
- Organizing and supporting on-site events/trainings to meet quality standards
- Coordinating and supporting on-site audits conducted by external members
- Managing and supporting other quality assurance tasks at the college level
In carrying out the above responsibilities, the QAD works collaboratively with academic and administrative entities promoting the culture of quality and preparing the college for the Institutional Accreditation.
“Quality is our Priority!” We welcome valuable comments and suggestions for improving the overall quality of our systems and processes by contacting the QAD at:
Phone: +968 2685 2967
+968 2685 2890