Rules in Using the Library
The library staff has the right to prevent the entry of a student to the library and take the ID in case of non-compliance with the library rules.
The following rules are to be followed inside the Library.
- Preserve the utmost order and cleanliness inside the library.
- Refrain from using mobile phones inside the library.
- Refrain from eating and drinking inside the library.
- Keep calm and talk with a low voice as a courtesy to other users.
- Deal carefully with the library belongings and maintain them.
- Never sit in groups except in the meeting room to avoid making noise that will disturb other users.
- Leave the books on the tables and don't return to the shelves.
- Use the college ID when borrowing books or when using computers.
- Approach the library staff for any library concerns.
- Refrain from putting/keeping your personal books in the library. The library is not responsible to return the students and its loss.