Responsibility of Library Staff
The library staff has the right to prevent the entry of a student to the library and take the ID in case of non-compliance with the library rules.
The library services section is responsible for securing materials with a favorable environment for reading and research. This section:
- Maintains proper organization of books, educational disks and reference materials. It ensures borrowing of the mentioned items are recorded correctly using the library system.
- Ensures if the number of articles is not sufficient for students and staff, and to update some of these materials with the new versions necessary for all disciplines offered at the college.
- Creates technical procedures regarding educational books and reference materials, including magnetization, data entry, indexing processes, classification and bar-coding.
- Carries out shelving on daily basis by the library staff.
- Carries out inventory on an annual basis, which allows search for library materials, such as books and dictionaries to make sure there is no loss of any unregistered book when borrowed through the library system.