Who can borrow books and use library resources?
- All Shinas College of Technology staff and students can borrow and use library resources.
- The library offers borrowing service for all college staff and students.
What if I lost or damaged the book I borrowed?
- If the borrowed book is lost or damaged, the borrower will pay for the replacement copy. If this is not possible, then the borrower will be responsible to find a copy.
Is there any penalty if I fail to return the book I borrowed?
- If a student fails to return the borrowed book within 4 months, he/she will not be allowed to borrow any resource/book in the following semester.
- Procedures in borrowing library resources:
- First, the borrower must approach the circulation desk located at the library entrance to sign in.
- Second, the borrowers must present a valid College Identification Card for barcoding.
- The borrower must take note and abide by the borrowing policies as stated above. Otherwise, appropriate penalties will be imposed.
What are the library working hours?
The library working hours are:
- Sunday-Wednesday, 7:30-6:00
- Thursday – 7:30 – 2:30
Can I borrow the same book multiple times?
- Yes, you can borrow the same book, but only twice to give chance for others as we have limited copies.
What is not allowed in the library?
- It is not allowed to eat, sleep, take pictures and make noise. Keep your mobile phone in a silent mode.
- Please also see the rules in the library. (link to Rules in the Library)
Where can I return the books?
- You can return the books to library staff at the reception. Don’t put the books back to the shelves after reading nor leave it on the table.
Can I print in the library?
- Yes, you can print using your account by sending it to the Student’s printer.
How can I contact someone from library if I have some more questions?
- You can contact the library by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.