Innovation and Entrepreneurship Unit ( IEU) Club
To be the first Innovation and Entrepreneurship Club among the Colleges of Technology that will provide an appropriate environment for innovative students and entrepreneurs in the college and equip the community with knowledge economy.
To establish a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship in the college, develop students’ knowledge and skills on innovative foundations, and provide a mutual platform connecting student innovators and entrepreneurs to sponsors to build an economic system.
- Spreading a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship
- Hosting students with innovative ideas and providing them with the necessary support to convert their ideas into projects of economic value
- Recording the club’s achievements locally, regionally and globally.
- Building partnerships with other parties to exchange knowledge and support.
If you have inquiries or would like to join the IEU Club, please contact:
| Khalifa Ali Said Al-Muqbali |
Office Phone: +968 2685 2828
- IEU Organizational Chart
- Duties and Responsibilities
2. PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
- Preparing the annual action plan that includes all the proposed programs or activities of the club during his/her presidency, taking into account the club’s goals and vision, and the proposed annual budget.
- Preparing the annual report of activities and events, and nominating brilliant student club members to participate in various events within or outside Oman.
- Following-up on the club’s work progress and administrative matters, and supervising all club activities.
- Implementing the club’s programs and activities according to the plan approved by the College Dean and Head of the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Office, and according to the club’s procedures. All programs and activities must be supervised by the the Student Activities Department and implemented only within the limits of the club’s financial budget. The president, in consultation with his/her deputy, also undertakes the following tasks: preparing the timetable for planning, implementing and evaluating activities, distributing tasks to members and reviewing their individual performance.
- Maintaining the club’s reputation and positive image
- Building and diversifying internal and external communication channels
- Evaluating audience’s interaction with the club’s public events and workshops on a regular basis.
- Building strategic relationships and partnerships for the club.
NOTE: The Public Relations Officer doesn’t have the right to interfere in the duties of the other committees and s/he is directly headed by the club president or his/her deputy.3. HEAD OF MARKETING COMMITTEE
- Setting the club’s marketing goals and monitoring their implementation.
- Making the club’s goals and activities known to the public.
- Publishing the club’s events and workshops through social media
NOTE: The Head of the Marketing Committee doesn’t have the right to interfere in the duties of the other committees and s/he is directly headed by the club president or his/her deputy.4. SECRETARY
- Keeping all files, reports, plans and property of the club
- Preparing reports for each club meeting or event.
- Recording the number of attendees for each meeting or event.
- Recording the dates of receiving works from heads of committees.
- Submitting a copy of the files or reports to the club president.
NOTE: The Secretary doesn’t have the right to interfere in the duties of the other committees and s/he is directly headed by the club president or his/her deputy.5. COORDINATOR – Information and Communication
- Following-up on the progress of reservations and services requested by the club.
- Coordinating the club’s needs and requirements.
NOTE: The coordinator doesn’t have the right to interfere in the duties of the other committees and s/he is directly headed by the club president or his/her deputy.6. HEAD OF THE INITIATIVES AND ACTIVITIES COMMITTEE
- Following-up on the preparation, plans and scenarios of holding events and workshops.
- Following-up on the implementation of activities, workshops and events.
- Preparing the committee’s reports and submitting them to the club’s secretary.
NOTE: The Head of the Initiatives and Activities Committee doesn’t have the right to interfere in the duties of the other committees and s/he is directly headed by the club president or his/her deputy.7. HEAD OF SERVICES COMMITTEE
- Following-up on the provision of administrative and logistics services
- Looking for supervisors or advisors to sponsor student projects and scientific studies to ensure their continuation and development.
- Facilitating registration procedures in workshops and competitions.
- Documenting club events and achievements.
- Preparing the committee tasks reports and submitting them to the club’s secretary.
NOTE: The Head of the Services Committee doesn’t have the right to interfere in the duties of the other committees and s/he is directly headed by the club president or his/her deputy.