Internet Security - Higher Diploma
Introduce Technical, legal and commercial aspects of Internet and E-Security.
- Provide students with solid foundation and understanding of Internet and E-Security
- Develop skils in computer security and enable them to build a secured computer systems.
- Operate computer networks and trouble-shoot networks problems.
- Develop skills and knowledge of website and e-commerce management.
- Gain fundamental understanding of what is needed to secure information and internet infrastructure.
- Understand the underlying mechanism of client-server architecure, World Wide Web architecture, and the internet/intranet.
- Understand the types of computer crime, history, surveys, statistics, and global connections.
- Understand the implications that security and its administration have in the context of commercial databases such as informix and oracle.
- Introduce methods of data protection computer and communication systems from unauthorized disclosure and modification.
- Overivew of the principles and issues in business and organization security management.