Accounting - Higher Diploma
The Higher Diploma students with the accounting specialization gain the knowledge in areas like advanced Intermediate Accounting, Banking & Insurance Accounting, Government Accounting, advanced Corporate Accounting, advanced Cost Accounting, Portfolio Management, and Contemporary Issues in the areas of accounting in business organizations.
- Thorough knowledge of the Accounting & Finance departments of a business enterprise.
- Knowledge of the management of organizations.
- Knowledge of the advanced accounting practices related to corporate accounts, government accounting practices, intermediate accounting and banking & insurance accounting suiting to the organizational needs.
- The aspects of various contemporary issues in and the ways to handle such to strengthen the performance of organizations
- Working knowledge of contemporary issues going around in world, with a focus on understanding the practical issues in production & operations area of organizations.