Human Resource Managment - Diploma 2
Human Resources Section
This program is designed to equip the students with complete understanding of various concepts, principles, theories, and philosophies in the areas of "Human Resources" and "Accounting", assist the students seeking employment and facilitate the integration process in the corporate environment so that they can be immediately productive upon employment. Likewise, the program will assist the students in appreciating their role in the organization and how they can make meaningful contributions as strategic partners in building a globally competitive organization.
The Higher Diploma students with the accounting specialization gain the knowledge in areas like advanced Intermediate Accounting, Banking & Insurance Accounting, Government Accounting, advanced Corporate Accounting, advanced Cost Accounting, Portfolio Management, and Contemporary Issues in the areas of accounting in business organizations.
The students who complete the Higher Diploma in accounting will have the following attributes.
- Basic knowledge on the Human resources department of a business enterprise.
- Basic knowledge of the management of organizations.
- Knowledge in Compensation and Benefits of employees in the organization and practices adopted by corporate enterprises.
- Understanding of the elements of Psychology of the human beings and implication of it on employee performance.
- Working knowledge of recruitment and selection methods of companies.