Software Engineering - B.Tech
Information Technology Section
To provide highly qualified, motivated graduates who have been trained in Software Engineering and who can apply the information technology skills they obtained. Also to produce marketable graduates who will make significant contributions to Software Engineering and other disciplines within industry, government and academia.
- Provide a comprehensive approach for detailed study in Software Engineering.
- Prepare the student for a firm footing in the Software Engineering.
- Provide a supply of technically skilled and competent graduates in Software Engineering.
- Train student to be multilingual in the programming areas that are currently in demand.
- Understanding the tools of analysis in order to select the right algorithm for the job.
- Expose students to the creativity develop software with the designing of the right technical programming procedure.
- Explores methods for testing and documenting in software development process.
- Program Learning Outcomes Graduates should be able to:
- Gain knowledge of the Hardware/Software interface.
- Engineer quality large-scale software systems.
- Develop with the rapidly changing computing environment.
- Recommend strategies for using advanced Software applications.
- Use existing software packages to develop appropriate advanced applications.
- Analyze, design, implement and administrate software system.
- Develop and implement significant software projects within a realistic engineering environment.
- Create and build interfaces that really work from the user's perspective.
- Explore methods for testing and documenting software systems and design software solutions.