Bachelor - Accounting
The Higher Diploma students with the accounting specialization gain the knowledge in areas like advanced Intermediate Accounting, Banking & Insurance Accounting, Government Accounting, advanced Corporate Accounting, advanced Cost Accounting, Portfolio Management, and Contemporary Issues in the areas of accounting in business organizations.
The students who complete the Higher Diploma in accounting will have the following attributes.
- Thorough knowledge of the Accounting & Finance departments of a business enterprise.
- Knowledge of the management of organizations.
- Knowledge of the advanced accounting practices related to corporate accounts, government accounting practices, intermediate accounting and banking & insurance accounting suiting to the organizational needs.
- The aspects of various contemporary issues in and the ways to handle such to strengthen the performance of organizations
- Working knowledge of contemporary issues going around in world, with a focus on understanding the practical issues in production & operations area of organizations.