Diploma II - Accounting
This program aims to prepare the graduates for a career in the field of Accounting in various companies both in Public and Private sectors catering to the needs of various departments of the company like manufacturing, marketing, human resources and operations.
The students will be equipped with the accounting knowledge by using computers and learn the usage of TALLY accounting package which is widely used by the various corporates in today’s computerized world. The course also gives emphasis on the business ethics and entrepreneurship to develop the enterprising skills of the students who can start their own business.
The students who complete the Diploma in accounting will have the following attributes.
- Equipped with the accounting knowledge in terms of maintenance of various accounting records.
- Ability to prepare ledger books
- Ability to maintain vouchers
- Ability to prepare accounts by using the TALLY accounting package
- Knowledge in the specific functions of Accounting and Finance departments of a business organization.