Produce graduates with sound knowledge of the fundamental concepts of both the technical and application aspects of database technology through the study and practice with current database systems.
- Provides students with the business and technology knowledge to plan, design, and develop database applications.
- Produce technologies in Database to meet the market needs.
- Graduates should be able to
- Use good design principles to optimize data storage and retrieval.
- Use Microsoft Access to create relational database.
- Describe the structure and function of a relational database.
- Learn about the database design techniques and database development tools.
- Discover difference and the appropriate uses of relational, multi-dimensional hierarchirical databases.
- Describe the theory behind database development design.
- Create new databases from business besed problems sets.