Prepares students as technologists in computer information and networking technology through the study of/and practice with current hardware.
- Provide a clear explanation of the way networks work from hardware technology up through the most popular network applications.
- Provide the essential knowledge needed to handle on,build, operate, and grow local area networks (LANs) and wide area networks (WANs).
- Learn practical skills that will help them optimize hardware resources for networking products.
Define the fundamental principles behind all computer networking and the most commonly available networking tools and applications.
- Works with different types of servers such as; file server, print server and application server.
- Plan and design network.
- Design, install, troubleshoot and maintain corporate networks.
- Hands-on instruction for WinNT Server, Networking printing, Novell Netware, Configuration, and administration.
- structure, manage, install, set-up, analyse, customize, and use various utilities to enhance the performance of computer systems.
- Prevent, diagnose and resolve hardware- related problems network professionals encounter while working with the networks.
- Design and apply combination logic circuits, and sequential logic.
- Determine Memory Devices, Memory Architecture, Memory Applications, and CPU memory connection. ROM/EPROM/RAM and read/write cycle.