Objectives and Goals
Shinas College of Technology, as one of the seven (7) Colleges of Technology in Oman, aims to:
- Work towards the application of technical and administrative knowledge in technological and administrative fields in line with the requirements of the labor market;
- Meet the students' needs by creating opportunities for individual, social, academic, technological and vocational development;
- Bring up a generation of highly competent technicians through the provision of accredited, highly technological programs;
- Offer technological, parallel education, and training services; and
- Cater to private and public sectors' needs with technically and administratively qualified personnel;
- Carry out and publishing scientific and applied research for the benefit of the colleges of technology and the community.
Shinas College of Technology, main goals are to
- We will provide excellent governance and administration with transparency and adherence to ethical principles.
- We will offer students high quality teaching, learning and training opportunities through continuous market analysis and curriculum review process and using recent technology.
- We will offer quality programs that promote entrepreneurial skills and respond to the changing market needs and developments in technology.
- We will ensure that graduates develop into responsible citizens by enriching their values and attributes to positively affect the socio economic development.
- We will develop staff by offering opportunities for professional and personal development, rewarding hard work and innovative thinking.
- We will encourage opportunities for applied research and consultancy.
- We will foster mutually beneficial constructive partnerships with various public and private sector organizations, professional bodies and local and international communities that benefit the community at large.
- We will provide facilities and learning resources that are effectively utilized and well managed to ensure efficient student and staff services.