Admission and Registration
Registration is one of student affairs department. It considers a major channel between the College Students Administration and Lecturers. It is the most places that college students visit during their study in the college from the time of going to college up to graduation.
- Receving the original documents of students who accepted the Admission Center.
- Welcoming the new intake students
- Distribute the foundation students who finished the foundation program among the Academic Department according to the specialization that accepted by Admission Center.
- Announcement the registration courses schedule, exam results, appeal period
- Sending the exam results to the students through SMS
- Finishing student’s transactions for those who transfer to other college technology and receiving the transfer from other colleges to our college.
- Finishing the postponement re-admission procedures.
- Issuing student’s college card for new and transfer students from the other college
- Issuing students allowance
- Issuing certificates to which it may concerns
- Issuing graduate’s notification.
- Finishing students release from College
- Issuing Courses Description.
- Issuing College Dean Honor lists.